Monday, April 4, 2011

Kids,,,

I'm feeling a little introspective today- not really about life, but more about this blogging endeavor of mine. It's going well and I've managed to keep it active with some success, but I think I want to start concentrating more on quality not necessarily quantity and expand my topical horizons a little bit. I may love the news and I certainly am not shy about commenting on the events of the day, but there's more to me than that- and that should be reflected a bit better in this blog. So, as we head towards summer keep an eye out for the following:

1. Albums2010: I decided to try and listen to 100 albums last year and review them all. I need to step my game up and get this done.

2. Adventures In Gardening: The Missus and I just spent the weekend landscaping our yard for a vegetable patch out front and plant herbs, flowers and even strawberries in various pots and hanging baskets around our front porch. The amazing adventure: watching them all grow (or not).

3. Bookshots: These may be awhile in coming, but there's a small pile of books with my name on it and I'm going to read them.

4. Wild Whiskey Wednesdays: I love scotch. So I think I'll drink that and share.

...and in general, I want to blog more about where I go and what I do and what's going on in the community. Take some photos (if I can manage to reclaim my camera from the Missus that is) and enjoy this beautiful weather, because I don't know about you, but I'm ridiculously excited for warm weather again.

No comments:

Post a Comment