Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Job Chronicles Day 4

Phlebotomy. I have no idea what it is, but the University is looking for a Phlebotomy Technician and I applied for it- so hopefully, I'll get a chance to find out.

Some questions floating through my mind today:

Why is there so much crappy, maudlin music on the radio?

What if I've gone to school for so long, it's the only thing I'm good at?

Why can't I just say 'screw it' and go get a PHD and be an awesome college professor and study things like 'the politics of the Vatican' or 'women in leadership across the world?' (Other than that annoying reason- money- and the fact it is Ali's turn to go back to school.)

Why can't I have a passion for something that makes money and careers instead of things like politics and writing? (Sadly, one cannot apply to be a politician. Though things might be a little better if one could.)

Jobs I'm seriously considering applying for:
1. Tambourine Player, E Street Band
2. NCIS Special Agent (Mark Harmon is a bad-ass)
3. FBI Agent (David Boreanaz is a bad-ass)
4. Master Blogger (hopefully for an online publication of some kind)
5. Alpaca Farmer


Or there's always phlebotomy- whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment