Friday, February 27, 2009

Diets and Running

We (everyone) is on the South Beach Diet for reasons passing understanding. It's Day 3 and I understand why dieting doesn't work AND why thin people are so damn miserable. The initial phase of the South Beach Diet consists of lettuce, other random forms of rabbit food and no carbs whatsoever. My own personal hell. Oh and no caffeine for the first two weeks, no chocolate and naturally, to add insult to injury no booze either.

This sucks- and if I haven't lost weight at the end of these two weeks, I'm going to be pretty damn pissed. And then stick my face into a burger. Preferably one from Hardees.

But, on the running front: 1.21 miles in 12.51 today! I'm getting better! I have the JC Sheriff's Department test tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment