Friday, February 20, 2009

Exciting News, Sports Fans

I just hopped out of the shower only to find that the University of Iowa Police Department had called me (moi?) to let me know that their trainee positions were going to be advertised starting tomorrow- AND that they hoped that I was still interested because I was an ideal candidate.

Testing is 30 days from tomorrow, March 21st- applications due as soon as I apply! (Tomorrow) and then it's off to the races, literally:

1.5 miles in 12.51
29 push-ups (real ones that go more than halfway down to the ground)
38 sit-ups
16.5 inch sit and reach.

That's my goal.

I want this one BAD. I think this would be the ideal job for me and it'd give me experience in law enforcement, let me give back to the campus and the community that have given me so much and I think it'd be downright interesting. This is the cop job I want.

Friday Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment