Friday, August 26, 2011

1 More Crazy Thing From Libya

Hmmm... I want to think of something inappropriate to say about fisting, but can't really come up with anything good. 'Hey doucchebag, you done got fisted!' Doesn't really conjure up a pretty picture. Yet curiously, Gadaffi doesn't have a monopoly on the fisting thing.

The Golden Fist is down... and, you know the daughter of Gadafi's that we supposedly killed during our brutal, imperialistic attack on his humble Presidential palace?

Yeah, she's alive, I guess.

I have to admit, when I heard the story about how our bombing raid had killed the Colonel's six month old daughter back in the day I have to admit, I kind of understood why he didn't like us so much. Could you blame the guy- his six month old got killed be a stray bomb. That doesn't excuse his tyranny or his general craziness- but I could kind of see a solid reason for why he might resent us a little bit.

But now-- yeah, now he's just a tool that faked the death of a baby to score political points in his creepy cult of personality. May he be found- and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment