Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meth Muffins Anyone?

Two brothers were busted in Arkansas along Interstate 40 about four days ago now- police discovered about 4 pounds of marijuana cookies, $200K worth of weed and some muffins- that later tested positive for meth.

This is kind of scary, to me. First of all, meth is massively scary stuff to begin with- and with drug enforcement getting wise to a lot of labs quicker these days, meth dealers are turning to techniques like the 'one pot method' (explained to us in great detail by the Department's Drug Task Force guy- does anyone else thinking brew meth in a two liter soda bottle sounds like a fatally stupid idea?) and now apparently baked goods.

Second of all, given the fact that they put things like ammonia and God only knows what else in meth I have to ask the obvious question: what does that do the muffin? I mean, I get that they reduce meth to a powder form which I would imagine would be pretty easy to mix into a batter or something like that- but what does it taste like? I can't imagine it'd taste all that good even with the benefits of muffin mix...

No comments:

Post a Comment