Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Got Back From...

...The Vine. I had heard, funnily enough, via the grapevine that The Vine's claim to fame was that they had the best wings in town. So with no clean dishes in the house (major party last night, followed by the Missus and I getting boozy, just for kicks), the Missus and I headed on down there to put them to the test.

The verdict? They ain't lying. I had a dozen of the Maple BBQ wings and they were delicious! I may never go to Buffalo Wild Wings again... (plus, it was actually my first time in the place and I liked it. Seemed like a pretty chill bar, packed to the brim with die-hard Blackhawks fans who broke into off-key choruses of The Fratelli's 'Chelsea Dagger' whenever they scored a goal. Pretty cool atmosphere.)

No comments:

Post a Comment