Sunday, September 25, 2011

King Size, Foo

For my entire life, various dickheads have thought it amusing to ask me what size baseball caps I wear. (Well, not all of them have been dickheads. Some of them have been young, genuinely curious children- whom I don't fault for having inquisitive minds. But the rest of them weren't asking for their own curiosity.) For those of you that know me, you realize that my distinguishing feature, other than my beautiful eyes and winning smile is my freakin' huge cabeza, so to speak.

I know I've got a big head. The people that asked that question throughout elementary school, junior high and high school and even into college have known that- it's pretty damn obvious. Baseball caps and I, did not get along. 'One Size Fits All' meant 'one size fits every head but mine.'

Until Saturday that is. The Missus texted me and informed me she had found a baseball cap on sale upstairs at Universi-tees that might just fit my head. I was doubtful, but agreed to give it a try, so she snagged it and brought it down- and guess what? The Missus wins super secret triple bonus awesome wifey points for the year, because she actually found me a baseball cap that fits my head. Behold:




Yes, kids, I know am the proud owner of a ball cap that fits my head. It's something of a novelty to me, so I'm enjoying the heck out of it right now. And to all the haters that wanted to know what size ball cap I wore, allow me to retort: king size, foo. (No really, it is 'The King' of ball caps...)

No comments:

Post a Comment