Wednesday, September 7, 2011

From The Gridiron To The Ice...

The Atlanta Thrashers moved to Winnipeg this past summer causing great excitement amongst hockey starved Winnipeggers (lol, is that even the right word?) Winnipeg had been without an NHL Franchise for sometime- since their beloved Winnipeg Jets had moved to Phoenix to become the Coyotes. There had been some rumors swirling that the new team would be called something other than the Jets, but I think the entire province of Manitoba might have risen up in revolt had that happened. And so... to follow up Maryland's unusual (and yes, I'm sticking to my guns and saying striking as well) uniforms, the new Winnipeg Jets have debuted their jerseys:


I think these look pretty sharp- they're being more well recieved than Maryland's unis were. Personally I think I could use another NHL Jersey... actually, personally I think I could use some hockey on television right about now. When does the NHL season start, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment