Monday, September 12, 2011

Dear Michelle Bachmann,


What are you wearing? Seriously- what the hell is it? I know, I know you were tailgating in Ames and probably didn't want to offend anyone, but what kind of a message does this send to the voters? If they're looking for a leader that's going to take a strong, decisive stance on the issues, then this says (at least to me) that you're wishy-washy.

For cryin' out loud, if you're going to tailgate, at least pick a team. Don't do this 'everybody's a winner in my book' type of crap. And the worst part of all: you had the perfect out right at your disposal! You've spent months promoting your roots in Waterloo- so wear a UNI jersey! Hawkeye and Cyclone fans both might have gently mocked you for it, but they would at least respect that you're rooting for your hometown team.

Plus, it's a hideous jersey. People were beating up on Maryland's new unis and Oregon can trot out some truly hellaciously bad shades of green from time to time, but this tops 'em all.

Bad move, Michelle. Though I gotta ask: did you spring for a keg for your tailgate? Tell me you did that at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment