Monday, October 1, 2012

New Look. Sort of.

Soooooo...

Loaded Photoshop onto my computer- something I haven't used since high school and manufactured a pretty good header for this blog o'mine only I seem to have missed a step somewhere along the way since it doesn't want to import my newly created image. Damn you, Photoshop!

So, a still newer, snazzier look is forthcoming. Soon as I figure out how to import the new header.

(BTW: did my Photoshoppin' to the tunes of Matt and Kim who were recently in Iowa City for a concert on the Pentacrest- alas, I was trapped in my bunker and unable to go. But between the old folks getting rowdy at Grand Funk Railroad and the foot stomping infectious upbeat pop of Matt and Kim, I think it would have been a good time. Seriously. These guys are starting to worm their way into my brain a little bit, like space slugs from the Wrath of Khan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment