Monday, October 8, 2012

#ISupportStaceyDash

Kids, I don't agree with Mittens. I'm not going to vote for Mittens unless I trip and fall on my way into the voting booth and suffer a head trauma of some kind that disconnects my brain a little bit.

That said, everybody has a right to their opinion and everybody can vote for whom they damn well please which is why this bullshit pisses me off.

To what bull excrement do I refer? Well, actress Stacey Dash who happens to be African American and was in Clueless if you don't recognize the name, took to Twitter to declare her support for Mittens and got a world of vitriol heaped back on her head for it. She was undeterred but it bugs me. It just ain't right.

Now, you can say that if she has a right to her opinion then you have a right to your opinion and if your opinion is that she's a horrible human being for this, well then grow the eff up.

Everybody has a right to their opinion. People need to stop being assholes about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment