Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rest Easy, America

Justin Bieber has finally weighed in.

On Health Care:
You guys are evil," he told the magazine, out on February 18th. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."


And On Abortion:
"I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?" And as for extenuating circumstances, such as rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."


I will sleep better tonight, knowing where the Biebs stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment