Friday, February 4, 2011

The February Numbers

Current Weight: 243 pounds

Total Weight Lost: 7 pounds. 53 more to go!

Goal For This Month: At least 3 pounds. It'd be really good to get into double digits!

My Favorite Thing: The Rowing Machine… god, I love these things- good workout, good for upper body strength and once you get into a good rhythm, add in an iPod and you will be flyin'

Track Of The Month: 'Speaking In Tongues' by Eagles of Death Metal. The only thing I know about this band is that I once saw somewhere that Axl Rose called them the Eagles Of S—t Metal- but this song is fast, hard rockin' and makes little to no sense as far as I could tell. But: it's a good song to run to- and that's what I like it.

Thoughts: My knees are really, really sore lately and I'm not entirely sure what I can do about it. I want to keep working out as much as I can, but at the same time, I don't want to push too hard and really damage myself. It's kind of bumming me out- I was on a good burn with the stair stepper and some running, some heavy cardio, but it looks like I'll be back down to power-walking and rowing for awhile. Anyone know of any ways to strength and toughen up knees? Or some good hard cardio that doesn't make a person feel like they're a million years old?

No comments:

Post a Comment