Friday, April 3, 2009

Upcoming Events

As you can see, I'm playing around with different formats and templates. That'll continue for awhile, so get used to it... ;-) And there are a couple of upcoming features I'd like to make all two of my readers aware of:

1. Election 2009: India starts voting in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to try and do some comprehensive coverage for people. Voting takes a month! It's like the perfect storm of democracy and I'd like to unpack it a little and take the issues apart for both of my readers. India is incredibly important- now and for the future and I'd like to see some solid rapprochement and strengthening of ties between the United States and India- sadly, I'm not on the inner hallways of power in D.C. But stay tuned for that.

2. Gay Marriage in Iowa: I'll be following this story as well. In detail.

3. My Life and Where It's Going: History, social studies, education, my thesis, my job, my desire for a better job.

4. Pictures: I'm gonna get some up in here.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment