Monday, April 20, 2009

'Cuz I Got High!



Toke 'em if you got 'em, folks... it's 4/20! So to celebrate, I bring you the above musical celebration of all things weed related courtesy of Afroman. What 4/20 really means, courtesy of the Huffington Post... and, because the case for legalization or decriminalization is being more and more widely discussed, if it matters to ya, check out the following:

NORML
Iowans for Medical Marijuana

Don't just toke, vote! Write a letter and get involved! I think honestly that if we sit back and think about it, legalizing weed could pay off the debt, save the economy and well, I think it'd just be better for all concerned. Thirty years after we started the War on Drugs, we're getting our asses kicked.

Time for a change of strategy, perhaps? Time to stop wasting taxpayer dollars?

It's a good idea, but I don't think it's time has come just yet. But it's getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment