Monday, September 13, 2010

Silly Season Is Here

And you know what that means, kids, it's election time! I seem to have recovered my mojo a little bit when it comes to the whole blogging thing, so rest assured I'm going to start doing my homework, maybe asking a question or two of eager political campaigns and making my endorsements for the 2010 Midterms. In the coming weeks, you'll see The Cigar weigh on the following:

Iowa's Gubenatorial Race
Minnesota's Gubenatorial Race
Iowa's Senate Race
Iowa's Second District Congressional Race
Minnesota's First District Congressional Race
The 21 Only Thing in Iowa City
Proposition 19 in Sunny California
The Overall National Picture


and...

My Predictions For Election Night.


Now that I've promised you guys this, of course, I have to start writing them up. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment