Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#5: Get Contacts Again

I missed contacts. I used to wear them all the time, but then when I took the Security Position with the Department, that was a third shift position and if there was one thing I knew about me and contact lenses it was that the later it was and the more tired I was, the more they bothered me. So I let my perscription lapse and managed to get a box secured before I went to Florida last week. What with trying to find a better allergy medication, it's been a mixed bag so far and I may have to go back to tighten up my prescription a bit, but it's very nice to have contact lenses back...

Hmmm... maybe Lasik in a couple of years? I'm not sure if I'm hip to the idea of getting my eyeball shot at with a laser, but we'll see how things go... not the worst idea in the world.

UPDATED: I've had mixed results so far. I'm going to see the Doc on the 11th to see about getting these horrible allergies under control and I might go back to the Eye Doc to get a stronger prescription. But I won't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment