Saturday, June 11, 2011

Los Angeles Vikings?

What is it about Los Angeles and the Medium White North? Why do those crazy Angelenos have to steal every sports franchise they can get their hands on direct from Minnesota? Bad enough the North Stars went to Dallas- but the Vikings goes to Los Angeles- unthinkable! Because you know what would happen, right? Look what happened to the Lakers- they got to Los Angeles and took right off.

Grumbling aside, I think the Vikings are staying put. It sounds like Ramsey County is all in with the Arden Hills site and the state is willing to pony up some cash so I think they can iron out those details during the Special Session and get this thing nailed down once and for all. Only question remains is what they're going to do with the Metro Dome itself. I say MLS franchise- anyone with me?

But the Los Angeles Vikings should remain just a dream...

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment