Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Go Canucks! (And Mavs!)

The Canucks are one win away from the Stanley Cup and the Dallas Mavericks are one win away from an NBA Title and I'm hoping both teams wrap things up in their respective Game 6's. Not having the cable like we used to, I haven't had the opportunity to watch a lot of hockey and I'm still not that big of a fan of NBA basketball, but I will say that I tend to root for teams that haven't won it before. (Such as Vancouver...)

But I will also say that I'm not a huge fan of the Miami Heat. I don't like their swag, I didn't like LeBron's move to South Beach and they carry themselves with a certain entitled arrogance that generally annoys me. So I'm really hoping that the Mavs can knock them off come Sunday and win Dirk and Jason Kidd a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment