Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Epic Win


This is what an Epic Hotwire Win looks like at 9:04 in the morning... the Missus did her thing, worked her magic and got us in at the Raddison with the Waterpark attached to it right near MOA for about $60 a night. It's very nice. And very very relaxing thus far...

(BTW: What a brilliant concept indoor water parks are. I'm not really a roller coaster guy but I love water parks! The downside to my love for water parks is that I usually am having so much fun I forget to reapply sunscreen and end up with a nasty burn. Indoor water parks negate that irritating problem and as it's December in Minnesota and I'm on my balcony in a veritable sauna of warmth from the heated pools below me I have to say, I'm digging it. Had my parents known of such a place when the sibs and I were younger, I'm willing to bet they would have plonked down the money to keep us here for a day- because if it's indoors, I could really and truly stay all day- for the lazy river alone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment