Friday, January 31, 2014

2,906 Miles Update #9

New Year means that I'm back on the workout horse- so far, thanks to calorie counting, working out and the stomach flu, I'm down ten pounds.  I've gone a little wobbly as of late, but I'm working to crawl back to discipline and get fully back on the horse to keep losing this weight.  (Because it ain't going to lose itself.)

On tap for the year:  I would really, really like to do a day of RAGBRAI.  (There's a nice, easy chunk between Forest City and Mason City that I've got my eye on- it's about 30 miles or so.  I have yet to sell the Missus on this notion.)   The Missus, however, has plans of her own:  one of her friends from St. Louis asked if she wanted to do a 5K with her this spring, so I guess I'm going to have to double down on Couch to 5K and alternate it with heavier and heavier bike rides!)

Either way, it's Game On in 2014!

As of 10/1/13, we're 272.92 miles in.

Miles Added: 91.31

So now we're 364.23 miles in and the map looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment