Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

I'll be honest, kids: I'm not starting anything new this year but I do plan on spending the month giving my current project some serious love. It doesn't have a title yet (so getting one of those would be nice) and it seems to be evolving into what could turn out to be three shortish-medium sized novels as a posed to one ginormous one and I'm OK with that.

This latest revision feels better. I've stumbled into a couple of plot points I didn't know I had that will have to be fleshed out so they're fully integrated into my plot but polish continues and if by the end of the month I can have this latest revision wrapped up, it'll be a good month.

Goal #2 for the month: collating the other pile of fragments and half written chapters I've got laying around the place and turning them into an outline for my second novel.

In the meantime, Happy Writing Everyone! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment