Monday, December 6, 2010

It's the Insight Bowl!



In case you've been living under a rock today! I would have preferred Nebraska, but since we haven't played Mizzou since 1910, a centenary rematch is long overdue! (People have been making snide remarks on news sites today, since we were going to restart a Mizzou series in the early 2000s, but Mizzou backed out. Since we were good- but that was then and this is now!)

Not the Bowl a lot of people wanted, I know, but its more interesting than another match-up with South Carolina or Florida. I will be in front of my television, frosty beverage in hand and more than ready to watch this one! (T-shirt too: I've decided that from now on, I will have a tradition of buying some form of clothing marking whichever Bowl Iowa gets to in any given season. Because... because, well I want to. GO HAWKS!)

As a bonus here are 10 things you should know about this game, per the Bleacher Report. Which leaves me pondering a truly important question: just how good is this logo going to look on a t-shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment