Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Favre Done?

ESPN says yes, StarTrib is saying the Minny Coach Brad Childress hasn't been told either way. What this amounts to: a slow week in the world of sports and the return of the annual 'will he or won't he' melodrama over the status of Brett Favre. Personally, I'm leaning towards him leaving. He may have had a fantastic year last year, barring that one god awful, throwing across himself interception in the NFC Title Game, but knowing Favre and knowing the luck of the Vikings, bring him back this year and he'll probably get hurt or just suck big donkey balls.

Time to leave, I think. Stick some glue on AP's hands and hope that Gerhardt can handle the ball as well as he can and start getting your running game going. And maybe see how well Sage Rosenfels can do at QB. (I know people expect T-Jack to be back, but I have no faith in T-Jack.)

UPDATED:
Family Favre says nothing's been decided yet, while Vikings Teammate Visanthe Shiancoe says Favre told teammates he was done. You know what I think? I think somebody doesn't want to come to training camp! What a prima donna...

UPDATED AGAIN, 8/4/10:
Yeah, he totally doesn't want to go to training camp and I'm betting he'll be back for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment