Monday, March 24, 2014

Introducing Churchill's Brioche

I love to cook.  I wish I could tell you that I had some sort of underlying food philosophy that I wanted to share or explore, but what it comes down to is that plain and simple, I love to cook.  Whenever my nights off align with the Missus' nights off, we both love cooking dinner together and there's nothing more I love than trying a new recipe that I've stumbled across.

And really and truly a lot of that is down to the Cigar Parentals.  Anyone who has ever had the pleasure of meeting Mother Cigar has either tasted her cooking or seen her baking.  She practically lives there- and when it comes to cooking, it really ain't nothing but a family thing.   Her mother cooked, she cooks and she passed on to all the Cigar Siblings and I a love of cooking and being in the kitchen.

So, it's with a great deal of pleasure that I'm happy to announce that we're branching out here at The Cigar and all my food-related blogging is migrating over to our new Tumblr Site, Churchill's Brioche. Come check it out and if you're reading this and on Tumblr- follow along.  I'm always good for a follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment