Friday, February 1, 2013

2,906 Miles Update #3

As of 1/1/13: 59 miles in
Starting Weight: 251.1
Ending Weight: 240
Pounds Lost: 11.1
Miles Added: 40.13

So we're now 99.13 miles in, which means the map now looks like this:


So far, so good! I'm heading into Week 6 of Couch to 5k which is the furthest I've ever gotten so by the end of the month, I should be totally done with it which would be amazing- but then comes the hard part: transitioning from a treadmill to an actual track and then outside so I can maybe run an actual 5K sometime this year. My handy-dandy Fitness Pal App is making counting calories a breeze and so far I haven't given into my cravings yet and attacked a Thickburger at Hardees or a plate of chicken wings at The Vine so I'd say that one month in, 'So far, so good!' sums it up quite nicely.

One down, eleven more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment