Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Blues

Can I Do it?

Is it possible?

What am I going to do with my life?

The weekend was great. Fun, followed by a lazy beautiful Sunday and then... this. A gray Monday with the realization that it's back to reality. Back, back, back to reality and wondering if there's anything better- anything fun anything I can really get passionate about out there.

Sure, I set my cap for the cop thing. Sure, I passed the written test, but I have the physical test left:

29 push-ups
38 sit-ups.

Both in one minutes. That, I should have in the bag.

12.51 Mile and a half run.

This worries me. It's start to worry me more and more- I try running sometimes and it's beautiful. I run like the wind and I'm covered in sweat and anything seems possible. Other times, my chest tightens like a drum, I can't breathe and my legs ache with pain and feel like they just don't want to move. I can't find a consistent balance. I could do this if it was just a mile- but it's the extra half that's the killer.

16.5 inch sit and reach.

This killed me the last time around. I got to 14 inches... not bad, but short of the mark. I guess all I can do is stretch and stretch and stretch and hope for the best.

No obstacles will stand in the way of your success this month.
Got that in a fortune cookie yesterday. Hope like hell it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment