Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#SummerofBond

The Cigar Parentals acquired this glorious set of blu-rays recently so I (along with the Missus) have started working my way through all five decades of the Bond Franchise.  Rather than reviewing every single movie on here (that'd be a lot of typing that I'm just not sure I'm willing to do) I decided to take to Twitter and discover whether or not brevity really is the soul of wit...  So if you're bored and want to see what Bond flick I've reached, check out my Tweets at:

https://twitter.com/churchillscigar

So far I've watched Dr. No  (I did go back and watch Quantum of Solace again just to see if it was as bad I remembered it being but surprisingly, it wasn't-  but I'll get back to that one eventually as I'd like to try and do these in order.)  And I'll say I finally understand the appeal of blu-ray thanks to these films--  the quality on Dr. No was fantastic and crystal clear- it was like watching a totally different movie.  (I think I've only seen it once before and that was in black and white on VHS)  I look forward to mixing martinis and enjoying more this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment