Monday, April 1, 2013

2,906 Miles Update #5

This month kind of got shot to hell--  got my wisdom teeth out which killed a week and then the nieces came to visit another week- which meant that while I wasn't getting to the gym, I was burning my calories chasing after them!  But progress was made: Couch to 5k was officially finished! 

But let's be honest about this--  I fell off the wagon a bit.  April is going to be a re-set month, not only for getting back into an exercise groove but for counting my calories again and getting back on the weight loss train.  I'm not going to bother weighing myself again because really, I don't want to be bummed out- so we'll call it good for now and see where we end up in April.

(I started biking a little bit.  I've been pretty resistant to biking as I usually don't get a good sweat up- I'm apparently one of those people that feels like unless I'm sweating buckets, I'm not really working out.  But I figure if I can build up my biking to 12 miles and get my running back up to 3 miles, well hell, that's 2/3rds of a triathalon!)

As of 3/1/13: 135.19 miles in
Starting Weight: 233.4
Ending Weight: [redacted because I don't want to be bummed out]
Pounds Lost since January 1st: [redacted- check back May 1st]
Miles Added: 30.84

So we're now 166.03 miles in, which means the map now looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment