Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fitness Challenge: January

Goal Weight: 195
Starting Weight: 249.2
Current Weight:

Sit-Up/Crunches: (goal is 100 a day)
xxxxxx

Push-Ups:(goal is 50 a day)
xxxxxx

Mile Walk: (goal is a mile a day)
xxxxxxxx

Rec Center:
xxxxxxx

Weight Room:
xxxxx

Soda Free For: 31 days and counting. (After consultation with the Missus, we decided that since the Hospital defines Sprite, 7UP and Ginger Ale as clear liquids they would not be included in the soda ban.)

This was an odd month. Picked up an elbow infection of some kind which made it swell it up like a balloon so I couldn't do much for a week or so. I'm getting back into rhythm now- slowly- I hope to pick it up and rev back up again in February. In the first half of the month, I think the Missus and I were really good about making smoothies and being extremely conscious of what we ate. I think that fell off a little bit in the back half of the month, so I'd like to get back to that a little more. I just really feel that cooking myself is healthier than eating out. Even if what I want to cook (cupcakes, for instance) aren't that good for me at the end of the day. It's going to be a long road, but I still think slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment