Monday, January 16, 2012

Huntsman is OUT.

This bums me out a little bit- sure, Huntsman probably wasn't going to fly with Republican voters given the fact that he worked for 'The Evil O' himself for a bit as Ambassador to China and had a remarkably reasonable view about many issues. Apparently, reasonable views aren't in high demand in the Republican Party this time around. I didn't see much of Governor Hunstman, but what I did see, I liked- his speech in New Hampshire was really, really good- stressing that he's an American before anything else and calling for term limits for Congress- amongst other things! I couldn't help but wonder if the Republicans might be letting their most electable candidate slide right out of the door- and for sure, he came across a genuinely good guy whom, at the end of the day, I don't really think got the fair shake he deserved from Republican voters.

But, there's always Americans Elect-- hopefully he can catch fire there, because I would be happy to vote him...

No comments:

Post a Comment