Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Frappacino of Passion

6AM brings the frappacino of a new day: I don't read for pleasure anymore. I seem to be drowning in the minutia of television and while a lot of it is quality stuff, it sort of bothers me. Is my brain slowly leaking out of my ears while I'm not noticing it? Like Lisa that one episode of 'The Simpsons' I begin to worry that I have a distinct lack of passion for anything at all these days. So, for my two days off, I resolve to do the following:

1. Make an appointment to finish my tattoo.
2. Write one of my (two) papers.
3. Footnote my APP. (All of it, would be nice.)
4. Pick a book and start reading it.
5. Start using my camera again. Complete w/tripod.

Frappacino done. And one hour and twenty minutes until my weekend begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment