Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm BACK...

...and planning for our next beach vacation has already begun!  (We're thinking Hawaii or if that proves to expensive, tackling Miami and the Florida Keys...   of course, we owe my sister a trip down to Phoenix and there's a trip out east that's being demanded as well...   busy busy busy!)

For someone that had missed out on the Sunshine State until a couple of years ago, I've sure become a semi-regular visitor.  The Missus and I have hit Orlando, Cocoa Beach, Daytona, The Kennedy Space Center and now the other side of the state, spending a blissful few days in the town of Redington Beach- sandwiched neatly between Treasure Island/St Pete's Beach and Clearwater.   It was perfect- and given the quality of cookies we received when checked in at the Doubletree, it's entirely possible I will never stay anywhere else ever again.  310 calories be damned!  Those cookies were amazing.

But I'm back!  (And judging by the state of the blissfully snoring bulldog at the end of the couch, I'm not to the only one that's happy that I'm back...)  Regular programming and real life resumes tomorrow...






No comments:

Post a Comment