Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sparse

I've been bad lately and for that I apologize. This summer is shaping up to be a massively busy one and the fall, well, the fall's going to be even crazier. I started a new job that involves working nights, which I'm still training on and the whole 'working nights' thing takes some adjustment.

To summate:

1. I'm trying to finish my thesis and actually have it be good.

2. We're moving into a new house-- next week.

3. I'm running for City Council, so I'm going to have to start working on that as well.

4. I'm going back to school. Yep, I'm gonna be a social studies teacher even if it kills me- unfortunately that involves taking the GREs and the PRAXIS tests, both of which I gots to start studying for.

...it's gonna be a busy summer and a busier fall. Part of me is still adjusting to the new sleeping during the day thing, but part of me is also ready for this. I want to take all of this on and knock it all down. I feel like it's time. I'm 25 and it's time to start living life.

So please. Bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment