Sunday, June 2, 2013

2,906 Miles Update #6

I'm just going to say it: I've officially fallen off the wagon. I held on long enough to complete Couch to 5K earlier in the year and then between relatives visiting and birthdays and this, that and the other thing it just all went to hell in a handbasket. I know that's a cheap rationalization for being lazy about it- so I decided I was going to take a run at hitting the pavement to complete Couch to 5k outside... (after all, if I'm going to run a 5k, I should probably get used to the idea of running outside, right?)

Well, naturally as soon as I did that, I fucked up my feet somehow. So that slowed me way down... a little experimentation and some arch supports later I was back in business. Then we went on vacation. And now, we're back from vacation, I'm just plain exhausted and I need some motivation to get back out there and get back on the horse. I don't want to end the year right back where I started. The Missus has started at Title Boxing-- one of these days (sooner rather than later, I hope) I'm going to go down with her and give it a shot. And yes, I'm going to get back out there and start running again.

My current weight? Probably climbing. I really don't want to know. I need motivation and a boot up my ass but I'm going to get back on the horse.

As of 4/1/13: 166.03 miles in

Miles Added: 69.56

So we're now 235.59 miles in, which means the map now looks like this:

 
Onwards and upwards!  I'm gonna get back on this horse and kick this in the ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment