Saturday, May 17, 2014

Snuffing Out The Cigar

Kids,

It's moving day here at The Cigar.  After five years I've decided to move on to bigger, better and more professional looking things so we're migrating to Wordpress and, we're changing our name to boot, so follow me to our new home:  The Daily Quixotry

The name, I know, is a little unusual, but it fits me better I think.  I liked the alliteraration of Churchill's Cigar, but all in all, this blog has had very little to do with Churchill or Cigars.  I hate cigars.  I lack the patience required for cigars and unlike Churchill, I don't really enjoying chewing on the damn things either.

So, stop by tomorrow and check out the new digs!  It's been a real pleasure blogging here, but I'm ready to take things up a notch and I hope everyone whose dropped by from time to time will come check out my new digs as well.

thanks
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment